1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Trying to find location

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by lionheart70, Oct 17, 2010.

1. lionheart70

lionheart70 Guest

I Am not sure where this sea market is if someone could help.
  2. jpullen8874

jpullen8874 Guest

Its midway between Fire Isle and Moonglow. If using the enhanced client it is marked in the atlas.
  3. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

If you are using a sextant the coordinates are:

62० 24`S, 132० 54`W

Watch out for pirates! :gee:
  4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2005
    Also, since the recent patch you can see the market on a world map in classic client. It's a little speck south of Moonglow Island, you do have to look close to see it. If you plot a course and hand it to the tillerman and say start he will get you close. When you start seeing boats all over the place you are close to the area. When boats sit at the docks there too long they are put in the ocean outside the bouys that mark the market.

Good luck
  5. sail from buc den over magnicia.

so buc den and magnicia build a line.

this distance you add behind magnicia.

there you will find the new market in the ocean.
  6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    If it wasn't for the current lethal nature of Magincia, the easiest way to get to the Sea Market would be to recall to the site of the old Magincia bank, put your boat in the water, and sail due east....
  7. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008

Britannia Map

Click on "Sea Market" for more details about the area.
  8. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

So I'm thinking to myself... What is Basara talking about? What "lethal nature of Magincia?" Nothing in the most recent posting on UO Herald... Maybe it is shard specific since I was only recently there.

Good thing I gated on a well protected char... The place is teeming with lots of nasties. Bane dragons, daemons, so many "red" things I didn't have time to stop and read what they were. Avoid Magincia at the moment... curiosity killed the cat but luckily not me this time...