1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to find the best pvm archer temp

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Ethereal_Corpse, Apr 7, 2009.

1. I'm trying to find a fun archer temp good for pvm.
  2. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 18, 2006
    Okey good for you. There is plenty of threads about this on ever page in this forum and a couple of stickys. Read them and you will see that the ABC archer probably is your best bet.

Its kinda strange that make a thread without a question or something you want to tell the comunity. What was the purpose of the thread?...
  3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Healing at least 90
    Anatomy at least 100
    Chivalry at least 65

The rest is debatable. In fact, three of the skills I've mentioned are debatable.
  4. Archery 120
    Bushido 120
    Tactics 120
    Anatomy 95
    Healing 100
    Resist 90
    Chiv 75
  5. korak

korak Guest

I just came back to UO after a long time and am working on the exact template Conner posted and as far as how good it is in pve Ill just just say I think its good (new to it though) but as far as fun hell ya I love it :)