1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to get in touch with Pika

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I am trying to reach Percival aka Pika... Anyone ever see him or know how to reach him?

I am trying to retrieve an old account that I still own but I can't remember the username and its not linked to my current e-mail...

So if anyone else has owned the Oczko Grand Master Duelist acct please contact me thank.

2. Mystikal GIL

Mystikal GIL Guest

Wow that is an oldschool name hehe
    Pika goes way back right?

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

4. He's posted on Blather a bit in the past, try asking there, maybe someone will have a recent icq or something for him. http://www.blathervortex.com/

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Revvo if yous see this thread asky Gonthy to contact me if he still has ICQ I never can get him to reply...

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

One, I have his icq number and he was on it not too long ago! Two, didn't Brook get this account? I could be wrong, but I thought I remembered using this account while Brook had it. I think she name changed the awesome duelist part and is now red Brook!!! I think Rick/Baal used it as well. *Was turned into stealth Archer*

Anyhow, we'll have to ask her when she gets on, but I think I'm right, even with my terrible memory.

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nah Gonthy owns it. I still have all of his accts and soulstones etc... If he ever leaves wow me and him shared everything when he actually played...

8. |Brook|

|Brook| Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I did own the account after Pika, then I gave it to Gonthy :)
    Check your icq. If that is not the right user name, I will contact Pika Pooh.

9. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Oczko plays WOW on the Burning Blade server playing a blood elf pally...

10. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran