1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to make warrior will this work for pvp?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Tye, May 17, 2015.

1. Tye

Tye Sage

May 4, 2015
    will something like this work for pvp these days? 120 swords-115 tactics-100healing-100resist-100parry-100 anatomy- 90 bushido???? any help would be very appreciated also do I need spell channeling to use bushido with a normal wep?? is bushido better for pvp on a dexxer then chilvary help please.
  2. Mikeltin5

Mikeltin5 Journeyman

Jul 27, 2014
    This post would be better suited in the Warrior forum...maybe we can get a mod to move it so you get more feedback. No you don't need SC to use bushido.

Personally, I'd prefer ninjitsu over bush for wolf/llama form in hairy situations and the oh-so-lovely shurikens and fukiya darts (poisoning). Although, parry combined with bush gives you a defensive blocking bonus, presumably having 150 dex, 100 parry, 90 bush your chance to block with a 1-handed weapon is 23%.
    http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/parrying.php Here's site for calculating your chance to block.

You can go to a 2-hand wep but then you'd need balanced to chug pots (I'm not sure if your chance to block is affected by a 2-hand wep with balanced property). Nowadays most don't run chiv/melee chars that I've seen, but I reckon an argument could be made for it with the new loot and the ease of achieving 4/6 chiv and still having a pretty wicked suit.

You've got 725 skill points listed above, but could supplement some of it with the turn in point talis, leg. brac and ring, etc.

If all else fails you can always make a 210 stam archer like most everyone I see :D
  3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Nov 4, 2012
    Moved to the warrior forum from the off-topic forum, hopefully it will get more responses here.
  4. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    I know a guy who is very effective pvp.....he runs 6@ 120

Sword,parry,tactics,anatomy,resist,healing. Virtually impossible to kill 1v1. Uses a katana and shield combo. 45 dci 45 hci straight 70s the o lay time he dies is 3v1.....or f he dozes off at the keyboard....he is old :)