1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to place a home over the burning.....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Alvinho, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

Trying to place a home over the burning spots I am getting a message on teh lower left saying True over and over again, any idea what this is?

2. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Probably debugging code. A dev was probably testing whether "blocked" state was set while they targeted various places in the burned out building to make sure you can't place on top of a burning building.

3. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Martin for me it said first that "Housing can not be placed in this area" then underneath it said true

4. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

So I agree with what Sarphus said

5. Strawberry

Strawberry Guest

On Test, it says "True" in the lower left corner when my character is eligible to place a house and "False" when she's still in that seven-hour window after placing a house.

6. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

What Strawberry said...you can click on the placement tool in a dungeon, a building, Luna bank and get "true" to show up in your journal and your screen so long as you're eligible to place. It shows false if you can't.