1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to rejoin UO... issues

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jahira-Tor, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So I'm downloading UO again, and decide to pay a month to have a look around and see what's new. I go to UO.com and click on create/edit account. It takes me to EA.com and I log in. No worries. Then it takes me to another page again, Mythic, and it again asks me to log in. I use my same details (I only ever used the same log in for anything UO related) and it tells me it's not correct. I try my old email address, no luck. I know the password is correct.

So I assume I haven't got a Mythic account and click to create one. But once logged in I can't see anywhere what so ever for how to update my UO account. Nothing works. Links take me to places that I have no idea. How on earth can I play UO?? I can't even find anywhere to create a whole new UO account.

2. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

look through the account migration-ongoing issues in the top section of this forum theres a lot of good info. I had problems (got frustrated and waited 5 motnhs to try again) and by chance I stumbled across this thread and it help me,I can't remeber what exactly I did or I would tell you. hopefully this will help and if it does welcome back to UO and if not don't give up UO is fun again.

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

4. Drive

Drive Guest

I had the same problem at the weekend. What i found I had to do was was add uo to the end of my account login name, so it looked liked this myaccount_uo. It's a stupid system and I imagine there has been a few that felt like subbing on a whim, only to give up.

AirmidCecht likes this.
  5. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This ^^

6. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

it really is the worst designed website in the history of the internet ... by far

Jingles, MalagAste and Raider Red like this.
  7. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master

So I got it going, omg how ridiculous was that website?!?

8. lupushor

lupushor Guest

It's the new security system designed to scare away hackers. When they try to break through the mangled pit of desperation of Mythic account management, they will eventually give up and go ahead to easier targets. Like NASA.

Raider Red and Shelleybean like this.
  9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Finally something we agree on.

10. Shakkara

Shakkara Slightly Crazed

This.

Took me weeks to get everything set up after they migrated. Huge amounts of discouragements, as if they don't want anyone to activate and pay.

Skunk likes this.