1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to return...for almost a week

Discussion in 'Account Management FAQ and Info' started by malbado dios, Mar 7, 2013.

1. malbado dios

malbado dios Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 10, 2008
    Ok ... so I was able to retrieve my old password ..get my accounts linked ... bought Stygian Abyss and High Seas booster pack and got both of them activated on my main account. However ... my log in is not getting verified. I verified that on my mystic account Stygian Abyss..etc. are activated. I have uninstalled and re-installed ..nothing is working. I have tried both the EC and CC.

Waiting for the embarrassing email support is sad to say the least. I have been waiting since March 3rd to get a response from them. I just hoped I could toss this out there and perhaps someone else has already been through this and can help. I hope someone can assist me, I prefer that my return not be so short lived.