1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trying to track down some soulstones

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shalimar/Cleo, Sep 16, 2008.

1. From a house a few screens North of Yew gate that went idoc 2-3 months ago. The house was owned by Mourn'Valas.

He thinks there were around 8 stones in it, some storing 120 skills (archery was one) If anyone has soulstones that are from an idoc, please get in touch with him or let me now and I will pass the info on to him. My icq: 9-626-593 (Elaine)

Thanks much

2. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Bump for a good fello!

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

agreed I know that the KOC crowd were the ones who claimed it, if anyone had gotten them it be amongst them.

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

5. Quira

Quira Guest

If we were to open a soulstone bank, where lost soulstones are brought and stored with the information that was available, location of the IDOC, perhaps even the name of the owner of the IDOC.

People who later find out their soulstones are gone could come there and see if their soulstones are among them. I believe they can test them if they have access to them, right? No need to release them every time someone comes to look for their soulstones.

To get the soulstones back, a price of 20k per stone could be payed, which would go to the person who brought them in in the first place.

Would that be a service that is useful? Would people bring the stones they found? Or rather store them themselves or trash them?

Kind regards

6. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

id be willing to pay for people to bring the idoc soulstones to me and i could store them in my house. i could put a book in the bag saying where the house was and the owner. if the information was given to me.