1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

tso download

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Connie Johnson, Jul 23, 2008.

1. anyone have the link to download and reinstal tso so i an can come in and say goodbye to my friends that are left i havnt been playing because my game got corrupted and didnt know where to find the download if there even is one anymore.

2. Gilly

Gilly Guest

There is an installer.

If this link does not work, for some reason, you can find the direct link on theBlog. It's on the right side under the EA homepage link.

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Guest

It works, and surprisingly fast. It only took roughly an hour & a half to download, as opposed to a day and a half in the past.

Good luck!

4. well maybe someone can help.... i get to prepareing cartography and it wont load any further thas what the other one was doing ... anyone know how to fix it!?

5. Gilly

Gilly Guest

I had this issue as well, and Black Shadow provided a fix on his site, that worked for me. :)

There is a discussion of other methods, in the help forum, if that does not work for you.

6. Thanks gilly your the best

7. Cherri Bear

Cherri Bear Guest

:danceb: Thank you Gilly and Black Shadow from me too! I used Black's fix and got back in today! :thumbsup: