1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TT poll: What's your favorite Doodle trick?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Fangs McWolf, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Jump, Beg, Play Dead, Roll over, Back flip, Dance, Other...

Other?!? The only "other" there is, is "Speak". Why not just list "Speak" instead of calling it "Other"?

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Play Dead.

3. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

I'm not actually taking a poll silly one.

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable

Why not?

5. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

The point was that TT has "Other" listed when the only 'other' trick is "Speak". They could have just listed "Speak" instead of "Other".

6. Trish

Trish Certifiable

So, I wanted to vote here.

7. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Oh cool Fangs is conducting a poll. :lick:
    LOL! I vote Play Dead!

8. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

9. ATIV7220

ATIV7220 Guest

I don't have a doodle and haven't paid any attention to the tricks. Does that fall under "other"?

:lick:

10. Trish

Trish Certifiable

No doodle? Blasphemy!

11. Sally Toons

Sally Toons Guest

Uh oh ....*rushing out tommorrow to buy Doodle* :eek:

12. rainwatercat

rainwatercat Guest

play dead followed by dance

there is just something funny about a doodle that can get it's groove on. [​IMG]

13. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Okay but has anyone else noticed that they listed "Other" when the only other one is "Speak"? :scholar:

14. Stubby

Stubby Guest

ooooo, I like play dead too. The drama is soooo funny! Although, I have been training more for backflip, I like that one too. :thumbup:

15. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Some doodles I have like to dance more - it's a treat since most doodles don't do it as often as play dead, and they look real silly doing it.

I found that (fortunately) they are more willing to backflip than play dead. More pts you know...

16. Yes i have noticed wolfie, despite everyone else ignoring you:hahaha:. Play dead though.

17. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I like Dance, but Play Dead is a close second.

18. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Well, I vote for "other". I like their little yippie barking sound...it's cute.

19. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Journeyman

Play dead, hands down. :D

20. rainwatercat

rainwatercat Guest

i noticed it, too. it seems like they always want and "other" option even if there is really only one more option to be had.

21. I vote for the speak!!!! although other also is.... Plz go away! (no response) and Just do the trick already! and also speak......... but those 2 should be tricks. Speak is the best one though, even though hardest to train :next:

22. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

I vote backflip - it seems to be a bit faster than the others and is very cute to watch!

23. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

play dead

24. My first thought was "please go away" but someone beat me to it. Sally's doodle does nothing you ask her to do (including please go away) and really interupts my favorite TT activity....standing around talking to my friends. It gets very frustrating to have a bunch of doodles knocking you across your yard and blocking you from seeing what others are saying!! Out of all my toons, Sally and Precious are the only ones WITH doodles!!

Wolfie, you are taking a poll here, right???:lick:So I guess I vote "other":thumbup1:

25. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

Play dead, for sure.
    And I dunno why they do that wolfie, but it's not the first time. *shrug*

26. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

:lol: Sally that cracked me up.

27. Well, ya know we could always move the party in the house (which is what usually happens) but then things get out of hand. People start cross dressing and dancing on tables, others post pictures, and reputations are ruined!! Maybe I need to turn my doodle in!! Somehow toons dive bombing off the rooftops is not quite as disturbing!!!rolleyes: