1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tu'Gurts Soulstones

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kat, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

His house fell today and I picked up his soulstones. If anyone who knows him would like to hang on to them for him, let me know.

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

yeah Iwill hold them he is a former ORC and member of DTA

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Hold them hostage like I did to some fellow's house. 2 weeks or it's the trash can for ye! Ho ho ho. [edit] I was paid nicely for my valuable bank space [/edit]

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

well I know he is currently not playing, he is an old school player I think he went by Velvet back in them days. but he found girls after grad school so he has been busy....

if you need anything for payment Kat let me know. not sure if he will come back but would hate for him to do so and loose a bunch of skills

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

No payment necessary. I'm happy to hand them over to you in case he ever decides to come back. Drop me a PM and we'll set up a time to pass them off to you!

Sorry for the delayed response... I got a nasty case of Bronchitis for Christmas. =/

6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

thats ok I got a nasty case of the " lets take a new job and move 3 states away over christmas break...."