1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tunes

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Ghost of Gramps, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Let me hear 'em.

What's yer tunes you be favorin'

Right now I'm listenin' to the smooth grooves version, instumental, of Nellies, "Air Force Ones."

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. dielock

dielock Guest

Walking - UO background music.

4. dielock

dielock Guest

I also like Stones very much.

5. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

I like em all..but when on my crafter..like to open a bottle of Ale...and turn on Minoc..very soothing...it is

6. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I favor Buc's Den theme, and sometimes, Taiko, which I have actually only heard on Dawn's Music Box.

7. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

aye if you need any of the gears...I have em :D well the uncommon and common ones at least :D

Great songs while BSing they are.

8. Oh really? Hehe. I like the music that plays when you go through Serpents Hold. Just somethin about it that moves me while playing.

And, uh, like, hurray, and all that. My first Stratics post. Thanks Gramps.

Oh, yeah, UO needs to add songs to Dawn's Music Box, like, I dunno....the one I am listening to now on Ipod Shuffle...."Kiss Me," by the Cranberries. Pffft. Hehe.

9. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

10. Hey there..welcome to stratics![/QUOTE]

And thank you, milady. *hehe* So, so glad to find my way here. *winks*

11. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

And thank you, milady. *hehe* So, so glad to find my way here. *winks*[/QUOTE]

If you found your way here...U are very lost then :D just like the rest of us..

Right now I have My Chemical romance on...I like there 3rd album but there first album is raw and great...

12. If you found your way here...U are very lost then :D just like the rest of us..

Right now I have My Chemical romance on...I like there 3rd album but there first album is raw and great...[/QUOTE]

Hehe. I remember a story Dad read to all of us when we were little. It was about Daniel Boone.

When he was older, a writer came about and asked him, "Squire Boone, now, in all them days, were you ever lost?"

And I remember from the story Dad read, Daniel Boone answered, "No, can't rightly say I was ever lost, but for about 3 days once, I was mighty confused."

Pfffft. Hehe. I know exactly where I am. I am here to find the home of my oldest sister who played here long time ago, and, missing her, I decided to play her character, well, her character until I changed her name to my own.

Never really liked this game then, but now, I can see what brought them visitin'.

Let's play! *files nails and winks*