1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Turkey Champions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sauteed Onion, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Sauteed Onion

I did some champs yesterday, and the champs still pop up as Turkeys. This is "cute" I suppose, and I love dropping cornucopia's in the garbage can, but slayer weapons and books do not work on them properly, this was tested and confirmed since they started coming out as turkeys by me and everyone I've done them with.. the only thing that does work on them is a bird slayer talisman melee'er because talisman slayers do not stack with spells that are cast (which probably is a bug too). Anyhow, please get rid of the rest of the turkeys!! Definately is a buzz kill to fly through the spawn and get a 10 minute turkey fight (or longer depending on champ).

2. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Better yet, just limit them to a couple of surface spots as the solen are and leave them year round. They don't attack unless attacked first so only those who want to fight them will have to fight them

They are fun to hunt. :)

3. Elden of Baja

Elden of Baja Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Champ Turkeys Just make me Angry.

4. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

x2... Also, I tried using a bird slayer and I didn't do any extra damage. And no, I for sure was not at damage cap.

5. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Totally agree. There are enough Turkey's in the game without the need to add them to Champion Spawns.

4 years in a row now of the rinse and repeat Turkey is getting a little old.:thumbdown:

6. Orgional Farimir

Orgional Farimir Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

X6

I guess EA is trying to go green by reducing the number of players and reusing old holiday promo's.

7. Elden of Baja

Elden of Baja Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Turkey is Good For one day, then after you eat the Leftovers for a week, it gets Old.

8. Sauteed Onion

We've had turkey champs for like a month now.. getting pretty crappy and moldy in terms of left overs.

9. Kralock

Kralock Guest

dont even get me started on how it makes them harder but the loot is the same, minus a 1k turn in.

If I cannot use slayer weps, slayer instruments, or slayer books on them then they area a longer fight, well damn it im in a hurry doing spawns so make them go away or drop better lootz

10. Elden of Baja

Elden of Baja Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Good riddance to Bad Rubbish.... Stupid Turkey Champs.