1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Turkey Map Locations

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shakkar, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

Hail and holiday greetings to all! I was walking thru Great Lakes by the Zento gate and saw that the Turkey map room is available for all to use again this year. I would like to thank Morgan LaFay for making these locations available to the public. The only question I have is do any other shards have a Map room with all the nest locations like GL. If you have used the map room in GL did you find it easier than walkin around like myself. Once again Kudos to Morgan LaFay. Great Job!! :thumbup:

2. Chrille

Chrille Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Glorious Lord

Nope I just run. Sometimes I actually have to recall 2-3 times before I see that im lost. But the maps are really easy to locate in 2d and if your not drunk, which I have might been its very easy to se where to go.

3. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

I do not know of such a rune library on LA. Would be very helpful, but searching for them has made me explore parts of the world that I may not have explored if I could simply recall there.