1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Turkey Maps and some issues

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shiloh, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Shiloh

Shiloh Guest

So I have been doing turkey maps this past weekend and there are a couple that just seem to elude me. Is there a thread that I missed with coords to these new map locations? I have tried using the t hunters map thingy here on stratics.. I got the new map thingy released here (UOCartographer and its AWESOME) and still cant find these blasted things..

This is the first one..
    [​IMG]

This is the second one..
    [​IMG]

Any help is GREATLY appreciated

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The first is on the south west corner of Hedge maze or east of Skara Brae.

And I think the 2nd one is south of Despise, North of Britain.

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have that same 2nd one and ran around there for AGES and couldnt find it :( maybe its broken or i just kept missing it. I gave up after 45mins and decided thats the map im gona keep as a map lol

Did 35 maps last night and all that i got was gold and feathers from all 35 nests :(

4. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The first one is outside hedge maze (that building structure in the map is the hedge maze). Southwest corner. Got via Skara docks if you don't have a rune. There are several nest spots outside the hedge maze.

Second one is near the Britain mines. Just walk north west from the Brit cemetary until you hit the mountain range.

PS: If you are using UOAM or UOCartographer, untilt the map to better see the general layout of the lands.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

First one looks to be about:

here

second one

here

6. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Playing with the enhanced client seems much easier, TBH

7. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

QFT :thumbup1:

The maps are in color and don't look like a pre-school child drew them. Plus w/ the EC map its a breeze to scan through the lands until you see the same landmarks. I find all my nest locations in like 20 seconds scanning the World Map.

8. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Dude, they're supposed to look hand drawn and old timey. I mean the original maps that are used for things like treasure chests and the ones you make with a carto are. Think about being some old gnarled pirate who's had too much rum and you need to mark down where you stashed some loot on some tiny island. You're not going to be churning out a book quality map, nor are you going to get it cleaned up by ye olde UO-version of photoshope.

I like the challenge, though I had one that had me stumped for 10 minutes yesterday. Wow that sucker was tough. Finally figured out it was Moonglow. At least it had buildings on it, some of the ones where you have a piece of mountain and some road are really puzzling.

9. ejpeters

ejpeters Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The first one is the Hedge Maze. The second one is trickier and located outside of Britian.
    I am on Catskills and would be happy to show you the location of the maps.

Just send me a PM and I could meet you later tonight.