1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Turkeys in Ilshenar???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ivorythorn, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

I thought the giant mutant turkeys were only supposed to be in Trammel & Fel? I saw quite a few of the turkeys in Ilsh tonight, and apparantly the Pixies don't like them. There were quite a few dead pixies laying around, and I eventually found one dead turkey, although there were alot of wounded turkeys. It was a war zone.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Were they hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement?

3. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

LOL, no. Is that WKRP In Cincinnati reference? That turkey episode had me rolling in the floor when it first aired.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

yep; "oh, the humanity..."

That reminds me; for the last 12+ years, I've reposted a Coalition Mutant Turkey Commando R.C.C. for the Rifts RPG, on the Palladium Mailing List every Thanksgiving - time to see if I got any nostalgic responses in the mail.

5. Jhym

Jhym Guest

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"

6. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have seen a turkey fly in real life. I was in the mountains about 30 years ago. There was a turkey in the road, we were 18 so we jumped out of the car and chased it. First, it was HUGE. I just about caught it, and suddenly it just took off and flew. I'll never forget it.

7. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

8. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

It was almost if the turkeys mounted a counter-attack...

Bwahahahaha... I really love that episode.