1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Turkeys.... What are they based on?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by clarkifer, Nov 18, 2011.

1. clarkifer

clarkifer Guest

I figured I would take a whack at one.... wandered around, thinking to myself, "self, lets kill that turkey, should be easy, kind of like the halloween pumpkins.... this will be cake." well my friends I was utterly suprised... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!! after switching a few chars around I decided I needed my archer... Took me 30-40 minutes to kill this thing!!!!! What is this thing based on? bleeding attacks, ear drum busting gobbles, plus it sucks you in?!?!?! I will have to change my plan of attack, any thoughts?

2. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Provoke turkey #1 onto turkey #2.

Discord turkey #1.

stand back.

Repeat

3. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Provoke and disco seems to be the best way, but on a good ABC archer or Sampire they take around 7 - 10 minutes to kill..

4. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Untill they summon you to them. Provo/Discord is the only way.

5. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Afaik they only summon you to them if you have a follower in tow

6. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

TY for that info.

7. This is not true... I have an archer, and did not have anything in tow... I got sucked in. Those turkeys are MEAN! :sad3:

8. Kayne

Kayne Guest

As I said I wasn't sure. However a mount counts as a follower and may well be the reason

9. clarkifer

clarkifer Guest

no wonder I kept getting sucked in.... any thoughts on a slayer type? I do not have a provo/disco. I will just grind away running in circles then, lol