1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn-in collectors on strike again?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nenime, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Nenime

Nenime Guest

I've read about the difficulties about turning in some particular treasure maps and also noticed the latest FoF. So I already thought I'm the lucky one because I could turn in all my approx. 200 maps.

But in my case Yonns suddenly stopped accepting virtue-rewards! :confused: He stopped taking this fluffy statues and gift boxes any more either. I tried again and again at different times and with the other collectors and with other chars of mine. Allways the same answer "I'm not looking for one of those at the moment, sorry."

Is there any restriction or a timer or something? I couldn't find any note on that in the publish news.
  2. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

The only gift boxes you can turn in are the red velvet boxes. The stuffies did not make the list either.
  3. Nenime

Nenime Guest

ouch! :blushing:

Ok, ok, but what about the virtue awards then? I turned in the "Sentinels Guard" but I couldn't handle over the other armor set pieces or the map.

Oh, and btw... what are these fluffies good for? Only deco?
  4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Set armor are not part of the turn in. Only the Dungeon items that have Artifact tag can be turned in.

Try using a stuffy at home and see what happends. :)
  5. Nenime

Nenime Guest

arrgh! :blushing: :loser:

I'm sensing a feeling of humiliation inside of me :wall: Thanks a lot for your answers. :)