1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

turn in question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by woody, May 15, 2008.

1. woody

woody Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ever since turn in started i have been turning stuff in last night one of my friends logged in and meet me at the collection box. he was looking at rewards and said what is this book for worth 5000 point. Me and 2 others immediatly said what book we have seen no book. he said well i do i immediatly ran and got him 5000 points as my char did not have this option and neither did 2 other friends who came running as i have been doing all the lugging i know 3 of my char had been used to turn in and collected . none of his had or my other 2 friends accts . only person who saw book was him and as soon as he claimed it was no longer on his list. Only thing we could see different from our 18 acct experiment was he was a palidin and follerer in 2 virtues we all had no one or none on our palidins and could not see it with like 20 char of all kinds book is called virtue by lord british

2. Lord Richard

Lord Richard Guest

Humm, I'm totally confused at this point...what are you talking about?

3. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

the book is the ophidian journal, dropped during the ophidian invasion.
    ***edit**
    ok i just reread the post (sorry a little tired) your saying it as a reward for the points turned in? and your friend got one, but you havent seen it? and you dont have it on your reward screen?

Sounds like ur friend was pullin ur leg. :/

4. woody

woody Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

you are right it was on his reward for the points turned in and yes my friend got one and no he was not pulling me leg as he immediatly gave it to me it is called virtue by lord british and looks like the book shattering in appearance .

5. Virtue by lord british is a book you are supposed to get when doing the quest chain for the cloak of humility. It only appears while your doing that quest.

6. Lord Richard

Lord Richard Guest

I turned in a journal, but never thought to try any other book...lets all go to the provisioner and buy up all the books

7. woody

woody Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

no this was on the menu where you could pick your reward . was 5000 points

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

You were, I assume, at the Brit Library. From what you're saying it sounds like you're part way through the cloak of Humility quest. That book will ONLY show up if you are on that quest and at that point within the quest.

IF you are trying to turn in items from the 2008 Spring Cleaning you are in the wrong place!!!!

9. woody

woody Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

no larisa this was at the pub 52 collection box for turn in . do you have a char with 2 virtues being worked on this was a paladin char with honor and forget what he went to look at reward choices had never turned any in and for 5000 points got a choice that was the book

10. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Yes woody I myself got this as a reward choice.
    The char I got it with has never done the virtue quest, and this was at the turn in box from Pub 52.
    It is a Luna white color book.
    Virtue by Lord British.
    I will try and post a pic tonite when I get home.
    I asked about and no one has gotten this as a reward choice. Seems to be a total random reward oppps thing.

11. woody

woody Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ok so we have 2 hehe a rare

12. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Then maybe we will have a true rare on our hands..
    Mine is on Napa BTW...

13. woody

woody Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

mine cats i would say server one of a kind but i got mine at like10pm yesterday night

14. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i have one locked down, thats just a wierd bug. i went through the virtue quest half way to get mine for the white room. the odd way your getting it, if i am clear its the same thing, is not the only way

15. packrat

packrat Guest

I have 2 books, 1 is called: virtue by Lord Blackthorn (it is brown in color) and the 2nd is called: Welcome by Lord Blachthorn (it is green in color) Are these the types of books you got? I have been having these books for well over 5 years. I was just curious if it was the same thing.
    The first sentence in the virtue book reads like this.
    Within this world live people with many different ideals.

16. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The book "A Welcome" by Lord Blackthorn is from the Betrayers. There's a rare chance that they carry that book when you kill them. I have three different hues of that book so far: red, green and blue.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!