1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Turning trial account into paid

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Dana, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Dana

Dana Guest

I made a trial account and bought a GTC. Now it still says I have some days left of trial account and all the restrictions are active. Do I have to wait until the trial account runs out for it to become "normal" or did I make some sort of mistake?

Reason why I'm asking is because I really want to do that questchain (In The Shadow Of Virtue 3) and am afraid it might be gone before the weekend.
  2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    It is my understanding that when you convert a trial account into a paid subscription it waits until your free 14 days are up before charging and therefore completely unlocking your account.

It has been ages since I had a trial account and there have been a lot of changes/restrictions placed on the trial accounts in recent years.

Good luck!