1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Turquoise Ring

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Voiceless, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Voiceless

Voiceless Guest

Turquoise Ring with ss, and one or more of this stats: DI, HCI, DCI, Enchat Potions
    WITHOUT IMBUING STATS!!! FOR MYNA

2. Myna

Myna Guest

can imbue you one with 4 properties you want (ssi included in the 4 properties), the 5th property would be poison resist, fc1 or one of these skills ... chiv, res spell, healing

3. Voiceless

Voiceless Guest

firstly, read about this ring, and after that write...

4. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Myna you have a Turquoise Ring with SSI and Chivalry? If so is it exceptional?

5. Myna

Myna Guest

@ madrid
    actually its an exceptional one with +10 archery and 5 ssi , but you can exchange archery with chiv (same group) with imbuing.

btw it doesnt matter for jewelry if its exceptional or not, they still will have 500 intensity max

@voiceless
    in your post you didnt write if it can be imbued or not. but thx for your unfriendly answer.

6. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Is that the one on a vendor in Luna? If so I just bought it...if there is another one around I am interested.

Thanks for the feedback.:thumbup1:

7. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi how do exchange one skill for another thats already on the ring. I am gueseing thiers a chart for each section of skills and if you have lets say reisit poisen and you want resist fire instead you just imbue the new resisit etc?

8. Myna

Myna Guest

yes madrid, thats was the ring, thx for buying it

no riply, only skills can be replaced. to see the skill groups you can use the imbuing gump. just be near a soulforge and use the imbuing skill on a ring to show up the gump

9. Voiceless

Voiceless Guest

10. Garm The Green

Garm The Green Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thought you all might like to know i have some for sale:

SSI 5 Luck 65 Poison resist 6

SSI 5 FC 1 SDI 3

SSI 5 FC 1 LRC 16 Fire resist 8

Plz PM/ICQ offers.

ICQ 633658562

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=217325

If anyone could give me guidance on what price i should sell at, I'd also appreciate!