1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Turtle Eggs & OP Bananas

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by Eric Ravenwind, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Two things:

1.) Turtle Eggs - The timer on when to water them is screwy. Example: I put the egg in the incubator, and gave it its' first watering @ 12:noon on day one. The next day, day 2, the egg became ready re-water at 5pm. The last watering was at 10pm. I'd like to see the timer on a more reliable schedule.

2.) Gorilla Bananas - OMG.. doing 20 damage when all my resists are at 70 seems a bit high. 8-10 damage sounds a little bit more reasonable.

Parnoc likes this.
  2. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The Gorilla's Bananas is basically an anti Wither/Hit Area Effect measure.

3. railshot

railshot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, and if you have enough SDI or use a spell that kills them outright, you never get hit.

4. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

I did Mass Sleep on a group of gorilla's and my screen went gray. I guess sleeping ones can still throw bananas lol:banana:

5. Spock's Beard

There are harder champ spawns in the game, but none more tedious or annoying. The bananas, the disarming dinosaurs, the fire on the ground you can never see through all the crap, being poisoned all the time, etcetera. None of the mobs can even cast, the spawn just isn't that hard, but god is it ever not fun.

King Greg likes this.
  6. Eric Ravenwind

Stratics Veteran Gilfane

The Greater Phoenix are casters. Just a quick fyi..