1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tutorial for making roofs?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Chad Sexington, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Can someone point me to one? I've never used them because I wanted more more. I don't need space anymore, I need a roof. ^^

Can't seem to get started.

Thanks.

2. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

3. Chad Sexington

No names pop up when I hover over it with my cursor. When I click on a roof tile, nothing appears on the cursor. The walls work fine. Click a wall, the wall tile is stuck to the cursor and I can paste it wherever I want. The roof, nothing appears at all.

4. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

That's very odd. I'm really not sure why that would be happening. Is it just on that level? Have you tried making something more basic on test? Are you trying to use a roof you can't becuase you don't have the expansion? Maybe this is a client bug?

That's the only things I can think of.

5. Chad Sexington

I figured it out.

My 2nd account was never upgraded to ML. I guess the roofing options still show. That's what was throwing me.

I've decided to drop my 18x18 and place a large tower instead. I think it worked out for the best.