1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Two Arcanists available

Discussion in 'Ethereal Void Imperium' started by Tanivar, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The Gathering of Shaman's now has two GM Arcanists available at the same time to do a Focus if given a few minutes notice. Anyone who needs a Focus can give a yell via Alliance Chat or check the chat system to see if the Shaman's Crafting channel is active and use that.

2. DuckSix666

DuckSix666 Visitor

That is great, The best.
    However how does that fair in knightly melee battle?

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Both are mages and I no longer play on Chesapeake where those two characters are. I did the second Arcanist so I could do an Arcane Focus those five years back.

4. DuckSix666

DuckSix666 Visitor

Many a War is fought and won on a premise.
    With Crimson Dragons besieging towns much line New Haven.
    Paladins succumbing over time to spell weaving Necromancry and their sages.
    The humble bard over the course of time quest casting Arrmegedon. A precursor to the woeful brigand ants coupled with knights who cast a spell of Devestation through misleading vice versus virtue in towns not far from there.
    There is an enchanted arm it's called
    The Tanlladwyr.
    Weapons with arcane powers are elected by those of the virtue or vice to wield it.
    A source to this arms lore are pole arms I find bring about the adept. Lance with enchantments battle through a Pvp percent.