1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Two events on Thursday 21st (updated)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by cheerful, May 20, 2009.

1. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Both at the same time, 8pm.

1, Nathan will be meeting with town leaders for peace talks in Moonglow.

2, Hannah will be at the hall to start her training, all are welcome to join.
    (more details to follow on this one).
  2. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Nathan has charged me with organising a training event for Hannah. To this end I have decided to avoid Ilshenar (Mericles favourite hangout) and any contact with orcs (possible infection) and have decided to travel to Tokuno where upon we will do battle with Serado and his minions (the irony of taking Hannah to a safe location to do battle with a champion boss does not escape me).
    The area itself is very open and allows for a comfortable fighting arena that also makes for protecting Hannah much easier (rather than being penned in a dungeon corridor)
    The spawn is large enough to accomodate a large group and is also made up of many different strengths of monsters.
    As Hannah is training magery and a sword skill my advice to her would be to use hand to hand combat with the initial spawn and then revert to long range magery spellls as the spawn develops to the tougher levels.

I am hopefully that many Sosarians will join me on this venture..... it is our duty afterall.

Alyx Astarsis.