1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Two handed weapons should be a skill

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Velvathos, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I think one skill for all the two-handed weapons would be the skill. It could be a great skill for tanks and people who like to play as the warrior, it is a skill that could do more damage rather than having a fast sword.. Slower, does more damage, etc..

I also think there should be one-handed axes that we can wield with shields.. :party:

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Kind of like bushido?

3. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Not exactly, but sort of... It would no longer be "Swords, Fencing, Macing" for two handed weapons, you wouldn't need those skills.. All you would need is a "Two-handed weapons skill" To do damage with those two-handed weapons..

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Ah, I see.

5. jfkeach

jfkeach Guest

The combination of Swords - Parry - Bushido, or Swords - LJ, would make this pointless dont you think? With UBWS, you need any weapons skill, and the ability to parry while wielding a 2 handed wep compensate for not being able to use a shield. They might not call it what you want, but the effect is still the same. Boocoo damage, with chance to parry if you have bushido/parry. So, it takes three skills to deal the damage and still have parry chance. I think they got it right as is.

Not to troll, just my opinion. Maybe a different Title.