1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Two katana, one sampire, one scnp mw

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Farsight, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

So how much do you think? These are both on catskills.

2. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Umm... i'll give you a penny for the SC and two pennies for the sampire one...

The Mage wep should def bring some mils...DCI instead of HCI would be preferred but i'd still roll with it.

3. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Both are really excellent blades. I too would prefer DCI over HCI on the first, and if it had it it would be worth several tens of millions. As it is, it's still very nice, but not worth quite so much (to me). Love the second one....katanas aren't as valued as ornates or scimitars, but they are still well worth having. As far as price on that one, I'd say 5-10 easy, but I'm sure someone will tell me I'm full of **** and it's worth a lot more lol. Nice pieces.

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I, too, would prefer DCI over HCI on the first. I also think katana are vastly underrated as far as PvM (MUCH better than radiant scimitar for solo-peerless IMO, armor ignore is like a free lightning strike critical hit), but the fact remains that they are underrated.

So thanks for the advice!

5. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Y'know... if you wanted to work something out in exchange for stuff on Baja... i'd like to have either of those =)

6. hamburger

hamburger Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Farsight, sent you a PM =)