1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

two lvl 7 gag trees

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by zerozhang, Nov 14, 2008.

1. zerozhang

zerozhang Guest

ok say u were planting a tree for throw and u got all 7 tree fully grown. then u cut down 6 trees and keeping the lvl 7 gag throw. and since there are 8 rooms for trees u can have 7 new gag. so now u plant a squirt all the way to lvl 7. now u have two lvl 7 gag. this is only a think though up by me. i havent really try this yet. if anyone did try it already can u message me about wat would happen.:link::link:

2. As soon as you cut down trees lower than the 7, you wont get credit for it. If your saying you want to have all level 7 gag trees.

3. You must have the other six lower level gag trees in order for your level 7 gag tree to bloom.

4. zerozhang

zerozhang Guest

o ok nvm then

5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok, you CAN have that extra level 7 gag tree, like you said. You can't pick from it or use it, but you can have the tree. My bear has trap planted, but for kicks I kept her opera tree when I pulled the rest of the sound.

6. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Not quite what you're talking about but here's something related...

There's actually a glitch where you can plant 2 of the exact same trees, and those who learned it would use it to plant 2 level 7 trees so they could pick 2 (trains/cakes/etc) every day. But TT has fixed it so that it doesn't work anymore. There may be another way to do it and still get 2 organic level 7's but as of yet, I haven't heard about it being done.

7. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

aaaaaand if you DO hear about it, this isn't the place to discuss it.

8. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

You know that I don't share glitches in the public. It's how I maintain my look of being majikal :D

9. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I haven't heard of any new way since TT did that last update and wiped that little goody out. I was able to pick level 7s off both trees for a whole week. It was great! LOL!