1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Two players party

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by CorwinXX, Jan 25, 2014.

1. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I need an advice about support mage to help an ABC archer (archery, bushido, chivalry, tactics, anatomy, healing).

The main aim is to lower monsters (boss) resists so the archer could use Double Short.

Magery 120
    Eval 120 (to use curse - does it decrease target's resist?)
    Necro 60 (corpse skin)
    SS 100?
    Disco 120
    Music 120
    Med 80?

The main aim is to decrease resistances.
    The second task is cast some pets to tank the boss.
    The third task is to do some damage if possible but the mage will have 0 SDI.

2. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Curse does lower the monster's fire, cold, poison and energy resists, but I am not sure it stacks with disco.
    When I tested it at covetous level 4 with a party, once the disco tamer discoed the mob, curse didn't seem to have any effect towards damage dealt.

Also, with evil omen (also cast 100% of the time with 60 necro), 80 eval would be enough to cast curse successfully, so you could increase med to use tribulation to further weaken the mob.

CorwinXX likes this.
  3. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you. I will try
    Magery/Meditation/Disco/Music 120
    Necro 60, SS 100, Eval 80