1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Two requests !

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DanTheMan19, Jan 19, 2009.

1. DanTheMan19

DanTheMan19 Guest

First one, Buy a auto-bonding deed from an NPC for 5 mil It auto bonds one pet.

Second, Make cannons actually hurt people in fel!
  2. Cannons, yeah... but I can wait a week to save 5 mil on the pet bonding.

Why 5 mil, and not 500K or 50 mil?
  3. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

For the cannons Im for that too. Heck the boards been dead without no you can't pvp you can only house fight threads :D

Then again if they made a way for you to hunt for the balls and the powder and so forth for the cannon that would add in a little flair to it... hrm...

For the pet bonding deed....Not a bad idea..I would say over priced then again how gold flows freely in this game..that sounds about right.
  4. Rubican

Rubican Guest

Yea...a little pricey for the bonding deeds but I like the idea.

Working cannons would be nice, even better if we could place on a boat.
  5. Everyone always forgets the catch-22 of gold sinks...

Gold sinks don't really hurt the scriptor/duper/scammer.

Gold sinks actually benefit them... They now get a reward for thier ill gotten gold.

And the catch-22 is that gold sinks hurt the average gamer, who doesn't cheat or have millions to blow, because they don't get to buy into goldsink rewards.
  6. OKAY... how THIS would be a great idea! We could have true pirates, sinking ships... naval warfare!
  7. Dr.Thompson

Dr.Thompson Guest

on boats would be cool
  8. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Oct 1, 2006
    NO! There are too many house hiders as there is now. We don't need an excuse to make it an offensive tactic.