1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Two suggestions for the devs if I may...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Goldberg-Chessy, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1) Please add an option to powder of fort so that you can single click it and use all 10 charges on one item. It would go a long way towards reducing the effects of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome :)

2) Please add a feature to corpses so that when they are about to decay they give a timed alert. Maybe have them turn a different color 30 seconds before they disappear? Would be helpful for pvp and fantastic for pvm imo.

Neither one of these is ofc game changing but I sure would appreciate it and I think some other people would also.

2. Whitewolf of *VK*

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

the first one is easy to remedy, set a hot key for last object and another for last target, you can set that up in both classic and EC

SpyderBite likes this.
  3. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I made a macro for my imbuer: Use Item Type, Last Target, Pause 1000, repeated 8 more times. This way I manually powder once, then hit the macro for 9 more.

UOA's Item Type doesn't always use the first one in your bag, but it doesn't matter ultimately if I have a couple of jars in my pack.

4. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

+1

Saw this in chat a bit ago where someone wants to be able to repair everything at the same time. I think it would make a great addition to have a repair bag to target all your mule skills and or repair deeds.

MalagAste likes this.
  5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I would love to have my crafter be able to target one bag and be done...

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yeah like the salvage back only for repairing...Ohh yeah do this!! :) Please?

As far as the fort powder...yeah just set a macro..I use that same macro for making cloth/bandaids...yes I still collect cotton and make my own cloth/bandaids :)

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

So do I.... I use one loom and 4 spinning wheels...

Larisa likes this.