1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Two Vendors Up And Running !!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Revvo, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have two vendors set up now one selling mid range weapons all priced at either 5k or 10k and another selling a few BOD rewards such as:-

Powder of fort - 30k per 10 charges
    CBD's - 400k
    Bronze runic hammers - 300k
    Copper hammers - 75k
    Shadow hammers - 35k
    Ice white cloth (spider silk white not bod reward white) - 50k per 100 yards
    Coloured anvils - 25k

Plus a few other bits and pieces, i will adjust prices and add more vendors and items over time as apathy allows :)

The location is right on the north west corner of Makoto, you can shop from the guard zone.

[​IMG]

2. CharlieHorse

CharlieHorse Guest

That's a nice post, but it will shrink away. You should put your shop up in the Sticky that Petre Fide setup for "Where to shop in Siege". Good luck! I'll be stopping by :)

3. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

I suffer apathy when it comes to vendoring so i tend to just post after a restock, i would hate to have it stickied and 9 times out of 10 be poorly stocked :)

4. I'm glad you're back Revvo. This shard needs more PvMers.

5. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

Sure does and i can assure you it's not easy getting back into i have done 3 peerless today and every time i forgot to use my luck statue, such a nub :)

6. Goron

Goron Guest

I am sure to always rub one off before I go out.