1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tyball

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Scoobs, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

Can someone please explain how to kill Tyball in the Abyss? I am trying to complete the quest to get to the tomb.
    I used my fighter to beat him down to no health, but he would just not die. I bashed away for half an hour but he just stood there red lined. I eventually just let myself die.

All help appreciated.

2. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What shard you on?

3. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

I am on LS

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

there is also the alternate path of gaining entrance to the Abyss thru a quest in the Holy City, located at the mouth of the Tomb of Kings, and is generally easier for non-combatant types.... the quest itself is relatively simple, the only stumbling block being that you will need to be able to teleport to the Shrine of Singularity if you are not a gargoyle

5. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah

He is like a Juka Lord and starts healing like crazy when low on health. You need to do enough damage fast enough to hurt faster than he can heal.

Concecrate Weapon/Enemy of One and a weapon with double strike is best. Katana is what I use.

Double strike him when he redlines.

6. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

Thanks. Ill try that. I would like to do the other quest though. I am assuming that it is bugged for now?

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Answers to the questions posed by the Shrine of Singularity can be found in the Book of Circles, reprinted here.

To begin the quest you must find the quest-giver, Naxatilor, in the Holy City. Pay attention to all that he says or you can easily miss instructions given after the first task he requires.

8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Ah okay :/ was gonna say id help ya but i dont have toons there that are good enough :(

9. Nails

Nails Journeyman

i've killed him with ev's and peacemaking and on a sampire