1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mining] Types Of Ore

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by dannybower, Feb 9, 2013.

1. dannybower

dannybower Visitor

I have been mining all day worked my skill up to 90 and I have not had any type of ore but iron over and over again I know its luck most of the time but I must be doing something wrong or im just really unlucky can anyone help me out with this.

2. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrrr, that do seem very strange. Meself would go to Delucia or Cove and mine the whole town.

3. dannybower

dannybower Visitor

ive been to Delucia still all iron ill give it another shot tho see what I get this time thanks

4. dannybower

dannybower Visitor

just done another half hour in delucia hitting every rock face I came in contact with and still nothing but iron it don't have anything to do with me still having a trial account does it?

5. Silly Seadog

Arrr, that most likely be it!

6. dannybower

dannybower Visitor

ye I got so into training the skill I forgot all about that I was on a trial for now :) an ther was me thinking it was just my bad luck lol

7. Silly Seadog

Arrrr, at least ye do be ready 'n' rarin' ta go fer when yer account is fully enabled!

Rhiannon likes this.