1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Typical Syndicate behavior?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by EverQuest, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EverQuest

EverQuest Guest

Seriously? I don't care about being banned from the house, I was asking if that was typical Syndicate behavior...you probably knew that but were tying to insult me in some lame way.

I doubt i'm the only one who has noticed all the Syndicate books like "Looking for community?" and "Warning, LLTS is EVIL"

Anyways, I was trying to see what others thought before that thread was rudely locked.

2. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

Is it typical behavior for you to come to the forums and complain about something that don't matter? maybe you would like some cheese with that whine!

3. EverQuest

EverQuest Guest

oh I get it, it wasn't a lame attempt to insult me, it was just a lame attempt to be funny.

lame

4. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

incredible synchronicity...

:next:

5. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*sigh*

here we go again...

the last thread was locked for a reason, because it just ends up in complaining...

Now again there is a way of contact in there for you to file an official complain about whoever banned you from their own house (nevermind).

I am sure they will be happy to answer to any other Question you may have.

And with that i am closing the subject to avaoid anymore bashing,

Thank you all for your time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.