1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Typo with Zosilem quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Xalan Dementia, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

the brainy alchemist quest- he says he needs 5 undamaged undead gargoyle horns yet the quest requirement list says 10. i toggled 5 for the quest and it doesnt list that ingrediant as complete, just wondering which part is wrong, him saying 5 or the list saying 10.

2. Stranger

Stranger Lord of the Dance
    Stratics Veteran

How did this post go unanswered for so long? This is an outrage!
    I also noticed this error and I don't know about you guys but this totally ruined my gaming experience. :mf_prop:

Seriously dev team, learn2read! :please:

Anyway...

Zosilem is wrong. You have to turn in 10 horns. I wish I knew which one was actually intended. The reward isn't worth 10 horns in my opinion :(

Two reasons:
    1. The graphic isn't anything special. It looks like the same thing I got from that obsidian statue quest!
    2. The one I got came with a value of 0.1 :bs:

I mean, why work my butt off for hours collecting horns for 0.1 when I could of just farmed "a certain box" for a couple of seconds and got 3.0? LOL
    Err...Sorry! :bdh: