1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Uber Garg Suit for a Friend

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes Trade' started by Legend/Sadden, Feb 6, 2012.

1. A friend has been looking into what is possible with reforging and forged artifact enhancing. Here is his first suit from the new crafting ability. With jewels and talisman free, the suit boasts 40% Lower Mana Cost, 32 Mana Increase, 10 Mana Regeneration, 32 Stamina Increase, 6 Stamina Regeneration, 20 Defense Chance Increase, 30 Hit Lower Defense, 10 Strength Bonus, 5 Dexterity Bonus and 70/70/69/70/70. The Cold Resist Seeming to be the only flaw on this suit it seems very little to give up for so much. Post an offer or inquire through private message and I can put you in contact with the maker. Thanks for looking. Custom jewelry is available for the suit at buyers request and expense.

Attached Files:

2. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2008
    Slightly flawed in my opinion. go with hci instead of dci on the armor, and build in some hit point increase. Also, avoid having to imbue resists on the garg necklace. If done correctly you should only need to imbue one leather piece with a resist (enhanced) and should hit all 70s. Also, whats with the 6 stamina regen? stam regen can be a bonus, but not at the cost of hit point increase.

I just made a ridiculous thrower suit this way.