1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Uber suit

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Birdseye, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Birdseye

Birdseye Guest

I am willing to pay £100 (sterling) not sure of current Xchange rate, for a suit for my dexer archer, but it's gotta be good and beat my current with stam, str, int. I want high MR but i need it to have 20 lmc% without jewel (or talisman)(hope to use Orni). My ambition is to get get to 180 dex without lowering my str too much.

Anyone up for the challenge?

I also need 3X +25 stat scrolls.

P.S. I would prefer to not buy from low paid chinese workers in sweatshops; how ever i will if that helps!

So much for me being the 3rd worlds saviour!

FFS they got the olympics.

Do you think my post may change a freaking thing?

2. Birdseye

Birdseye Guest

in fact, take Orni as gospell, and Spirit of the Tomen. work out the rest. Crim is a gien!

3. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

So, you want MR, HCI, DI, LMC, resists, stam, str, int on this suit? No ring? You provide the arties or me?

I'd prefer ingame gold, is that a payment option for you?

My icq is 8233819 if you want to inform me further of your needs, such as exact target numbers.

Thanks, Pete

4. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This is a great suit here. It uses no ring, talisman, robe, cloak, shield, weapon or boots:

69/70/70/70/70
    si 23
    mr 7
    hci 35
    lmc 25
    fcr 3
    fc 2
    str 20
    dex 5
    mi 17
    hpr 2
    hpi 10