1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

uber weapons

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by morgawr68, May 2, 2009.

1. morgawr68

morgawr68 Guest

ok i saw this thread on another shard. show pics of your most uber weapons. dont just tell us the mods cause we aint gonna believe ya, we need pics of them.

2. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

yeah guys, they need to make sure you actually have something worth hacking your account over!

3. morgawr68

morgawr68 Guest

there isnt any hackin goin on. why would you even say that Super? your a good guy. i am jasper ravenn from CD. i just wanted to see the wepons now that peeps have to compare to the new ones we will be making soon in SA. this thread was started for fun . no harm was to come from it.

4. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

lol, i was just kidding. Most people who know me disregard about 90% of everything I say. None of my weaps are very nice, but id be glad to take some pics when i have some time.

5. mutau

mutau Guest

I'll bite and here is my uber weapon. Thanks WarFare Wear! You are Golden sweety!

[​IMG]

6. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

heheh, nothin uber here.. relatively cheap and simple but it gets the job done.

[​IMG]