1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UBWS Clarifications

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Risso, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If I equip a UBWS kryss on my archer, will I be able to use it with any skill or do I need swordsmanship or macing to take advantage of the property?

Also, is it possible to use weapon specials if you are using a UBWS weapon?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

usbws does not work with archery if you have swords or macing on your character then yes it will work using the skill level you are at for that skill

3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

UBWS doesn't work with archery? So if I'm 120 archery and I use a ubws kryss, I can't use the kryss?

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Not 100% sure but i was under the impression if you have archery you can use a UBWS broadsword but if you have swords for example you cant use a UBWS bow

5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm pretty certain you can use a ubws bow, but they don't spawn nor can they be crafted anymore. However, there are a few legacy ubws bows/crossbows around.
    I know you can't use Evasion bushido skill with ubws melee weapon.
    And while on the subject, can't parry with Archery.