1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UBWS Composite Bow

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Mistura, May 29, 2008.

1. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 29, 2008
    I have inherited some stuff from a 9yr old account and one of the items was a UBWS comp bow.

I didn't realise such a thing existed, was it something that stopped spawning?
  2. Yeah they no longer spawn, and the property doesn't work to the best of my knowledge. It was a goof on EA's part. I guess bows were never intended to have that property. Hope that helps.
  3. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 23, 2007

They are still relatively common and not really considered a major rare. Sometimes they fetch a lot, but that's because people think the UBWS actually works (which it doesn't).

Value? I guess 1-3m.
  4. Mythic

Mythic Guest

I purchased my UBWS comp bow for 1.1 mil off a vendor knowing full well the UBWS would not work, It now sits in a bag waiting to be displayed in an archery museum. I bought it becuzz i sold my old UBWS bow at a local auction house for 650k before I envisioned my museum, LOL me wonders If it wasnt the same bow.

Oh this is off topic but can anyone tell me the difference between the prepatch and postpatch wildfire bows? And how rare are bows with the old para charges on them, used to be called ghouls touch though.