1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UBWS mace weps

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by uomlplayer, Jan 4, 2010.

1. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

Hi i have a question about UBWS and macing.If i use a UBWS mace wep will it still lower stam on mobs?

2. law696

law696 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'd say yes because it's the mace itself that lowers the stan not the weaponskill. Tho one of course I could stand to be corrected.

3. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Does lowering mobs stamina make him hit slower? :)

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you want to use a mace weapon, get a macer. *g* Macing powerscrolls are way cheaper than its counterparts for swords or fencing

Dont expect too much effects in pvm. Usually monsters hps drop way faster than their stamina. Before you recognizes their stamina is dropping, they should be dead. Unless you hunt really large ones. I suppose that ones would have too much stamina and too high stamina reg to realize any effect.

5. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Macing weapons definitely have an effect when soloing big stuff. Dread Horn is an absolute joke with a wraith form macer.