1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ug... here comes Monday

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Giggles, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Its Monday... Which means work.... which means I can't sort more bods... uggg. Mondays suck. *Off to work*

2. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

*slips a few bods toward him and goes back to sleep*

Mondays are boring and long...

3. Giggles

Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

You Sir, have just made me insanely jealous...

4. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well...'tis Monday but that means we are that much closer to Friday!

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Look on the bright side, at least you don't have jury duty like me. I was hoping I'd get myself dismissed, but the judge was a real hard ass and didn't even dismiss the woman who's mother was in the hospital dying of cancer. He just gave her a deferment. Civic duty my butt! Worst part is that my employer doesn't have to pay me while I'm gone, so instead of making my normal daily wage, I make 1/3 of it sitting in court.

On the bright side, we did get out early today because one of the witnesses wasn't present, so we have to wait to hear from him tomorrow.

6. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

*slams fist on table*

They're Guilty!

7. Giggles

Gosh I know how that goes. I was 8 months pregnant when I got my summons.. I called and they made me go anyways. It wasn't until they all saw my big pregnant belly that they believed me and didn't select me for the jury. I guess they are use to everyone giving some excuse so they don't care about or believe anyone anymore. Hopefully its a short trial for your sake.

8. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, it's grand jury, so it's not that bad. Still a PITA though. I only have to appear 12 times over the next 3 months.