1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ugh broken alliance

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Garrett, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Garrett

Garrett Guest

So after I think the... fourth? Time... it's time to ask if anyone knows why guilds keep falling out of the alliance we have. We're RP guilds so we have a lot of wars, and we were told the pending wars if left for an extended period could cause this. Any possible ideas?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Not sure. I have had it happen a time or two - especially when the guild that "fell out" had an inactive GM. We have never been at war so I do not believe that would be the cause.

3. Garrett

Garrett Guest

happened again! No clue what's causing it... no wars were pending or active this time. We're faction guilds, could that be causing it? Maybe the number of guilds in the alliance? IDK it's frustrating heh.

4. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

One of our faction alliance guild use to be in the old chaos and order. That guild seems to be the only guild that gets booted from our alliance. Find out of any of those alliances of yours were in the old chaos and order.

5. Garrett

Garrett Guest

Both guilds falling out were made two years ago when we moved shards. Though I didn't think of that I might ask the other guild leaders when I see them.

6. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This has happened to our faction guilds a few times now. I think its something to do with the fix for having faction and non faction guilds allied. So now every week or so we have to add the guild that used to be the alliance leader, back into the alliance.

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I think there is more to it than that. My alliance has been through it several times and we are darn near pure tram based. None of the guilds have ever been in the old order/chaos system and none of the guilds have ever been in - or been allied with - factions.

It may be one problem - but if it is - it is not the only problem.