1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ugh! Holiday Break!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Crazy Fireball, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Maybe its because ive been hanging out with Kathy alot more, and her no waiting, we like to get things done quick, and now with break starting today, offically in most of the world, there are alot more kids.

This is pissing me off, how people are doing the wrong gags, ect. Myself being a kid, but often mistaken as a adult, i have very high standards, go fast or not with me.

What do you think about the kids messing up, i mean you can tell when it is a group of kids, and like the DA im in now, they want to trap and sound all at different times ,stink echother and im just like, whatever.

What do you think about this? Remember im a kid, posting a topic why kids annoy me, lol.
  2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Mostly I find kids annoying when they are BEING annoying, like glitching in the VP, etc., or interrupting a conversation among a group of friends. I just ran a bullion mint with some kids who knew how to play, knew how to behave and have fun. It was a great run.
  3. I Only do a glitch in the DA- if nobody knows it, thats the only time.

I mean there are good kids and bad kids, bad kids suck, good kids rock =]