1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ugh, well...

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Jesse Jane, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Jesse Jane

Jesse Jane Guest

after some convincing from friends, I will be playing again. Found a part-time job and got all my school **** straight so I'm gunna have some time to play. I kinda freaked out the other day because of being overwhelmed with all this homework I had and I didnt think I was gunna be able to keep up with the game and homework like this, but when I got two weeks worth of work done in two days I kinda "saw the light".

Some issues with GOO! is going on right now and I'm gunna be under the tag L4G! (Looking for guild!) for a while now.

Sorry if I dreamcrushed you guys by coming back after I said I was gunna quit. And thanks for everyones replies to my previous post about quitting, your all super great.

2. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

I can already guess whos going to offer you a spot. sucks to see you go man

3. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

man cant belive this

4. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

crap, i said the word sucks. I am going to get an infraction!!!

5. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

Jesse. Were getting married still. Its gonna be a bromance.

I'll even wear a dress.

6. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

i still have nightmares sometimes about missing tests and ****ing papers up and stuff. .. even tho i've been out of school for more than 2 years. . .

college is stressful. . don't get overwhelmed and lose yr ****.
    its just stupid college, and C's get degrees! (especially when yr GPA has a nice 'general' padding to cushion your senior-year 'lower expectations' of yourself!

7. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Very true... but they also screw you when you want to go onto advance degrees:thumbdown:

8. mutau

mutau Guest

BUSTED! muahahahaha!

oh! and you said "crap" and "the" and "get" too!

9. Jesse Jane

Jesse Jane Guest

The paper I just wrote thats 20% of my grade will boost my average though :D

10. mutau

mutau Guest

Nice. Wanna do my homework?

11. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i feel sorry for all the people who im sure gave you all kinds of neat stuff, just to hear you say that your leaving. Then to now have you come back i think you should give them back all the stuff they gave you if you dont and just leave again because your trying to juggle all your rl issues with uo then ur just using peoples kindness and well no one likes a user they lack class... :thumbsup:

12. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

i carried a 4.0 all the way up until my senior year then said '**** it. lets knock this out'.

Senior year ended up being the easiest one, and I still went on with a 3.75 or so? When it comes to writing papers:

if you can't dazzle em with dynamics, baffle em with bull****.

13. mutau

mutau Guest

i don't think its possible to bs market analysis or business plans. i wish it was possible.

14. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes it is, at least in the companies, don't know about school...

15. mutau

mutau Guest

wanna do my homework? lol
    jk

16. UltimateNoob

UltimateNoob Guest

That explains a lot.