1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UI updates in the works...

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Dermott of LS, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Status Bars

I'm currently re-writing the StatusBarTemplates.XML file. I've trimmed a good 120 lines of code out of the file (mostly commented out old KR templates for status bars) and I'm redefining each status bar so that there is a CLEAR listing as to which status bar is being called. I'm also tweaking the texture file in which the status bars are located to work best with this. I had found a bug in the latest updates to Pet Bars that caused them to not update properly (your pet has to lose quite a bit of health before the bar depletes), this will fix that issue, plus give me templates to work with should I need to resize any UI elements that include a status bar of some type.

Copper Enhanced

I'll be porting the updates to Copper Enhanced after the Status Bar project.
  2. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

Thanks very much for your work on this. I really enjoy the UI.
  3. Dermott, I installed the latest Stone Enhanced and the last patch at the same time, so I am not sure which is causing this or if it is the same thing you are describing, but...

When I am fighting something with a lot of hit points (e.g. Renowned), the health bars never go to 0% but get stuck at 4% at the very end. I used this to time my last consecrate weapon so I wouldn't miss and lose perfection and luck. Now once it hits 4% health it stays there until dead.
  4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Get houses to display on the atlas and I'll be happy.
  5. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 22, 2004
    I think I've got this fixed, but I need to do some testing.
    Assuming nothing goes wrong, I'll be updating Copper_Enhanced Stone_Enhanced, and Illandril's Choice (and maybe Legacy II) sometime later tonight with a new custom setting to enable/disable display of player houses.

I'm making it a toggle (and probably defaulting it to off) because of Axel's response to Lint's question in the HoC:
    I don't want people with slower computers to start getting a big performance hit when they update their UIs (which is probably why EA has it turned off).