1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ultima online has ...................

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Argantes, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Argantes

Argantes Guest

encountered a problem and needs to close. :(
    ive succesfully upgrade my acc to SA, i use the 2d client, patch session has completed. any help please?

wouldve posted in tech forum but keeps divertin me to login screen! argh!

if any help, i had same problem after downloading the open beta classic client, just forgot about it on that occasion.

2. Argantes

Argantes Guest

3. Argantes

Argantes Guest

had to save this thread from page two twice now, no-one else had this problem?

4. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

None. Reinstalling is probably your best bet though if you haven't done that.

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Can you give us a few more details please? Do you login and it immediately crashes on your or are you able to get in-game and do something before it crashes?

6. Argantes

Argantes Guest

get to patch screen, says patch session complete, I click ok, then problem above. so im not even reaching log in page :(

7. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The only trouble I had was when I clicked accept for the EA rules, it just stayed there till it timed out.

I used a different PC to accept.

Have you rebooted?

8. Argantes

Argantes Guest

rebooted, started without uoassist too, still crashes. im thinking it is my end but dont know alot so am really stuck :(

9. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There are other threads where people had troubles and just had to reinstall. :( Yours might be one of those cases, I fear.

10. Argantes

Argantes Guest

is it possible to just reinstall the last publish? or should i just get the game from scratch?

11. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You're not gonna like this hun, but hubby had the 'bad patch' thing and ended up just reinstalling the damn thing. Took an age and a half, but it works fine now. Probably going to be your best bet. Sorry :(