1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ultima Online: Mondain’s Legacy

Discussion in 'UHall' started by StaticOnAtlantic, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Where can i buy account upgrade code for it, Found an old dead account and want to upgrade it. Anyone still sell for gold?

PM or ICQ me

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Wait till Sept 8th and you can upgrade to SA.

3. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

As of about a month ago ML was free, every active account is upgraded to it.

4. hmm because i went mining today and no gems........ I wonder if its because it has a few free days left...

5. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Trial accounts can only mine iron.

6. well i can mine everything but gems.. i looked at account page and shows everything registered (except for mondains legacy)

7. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Could be just bad luck, I've mined for hours and had no gems to show for it with an elf.

8. well i finished up mining last night,and i mined for 4 hours. a little over 4k in ore, no gems.

The account can place and recive a house.
    I can go to all the lands...

I just dont have mondains.. and i dont know how to get it.

The account has like 9 more free days of play time out of 21 days. (I Think) ill have to look.

So no credit card has been entered.

If i enter my credit card will it auto-upgrade to mondains?

9. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

List of trial account restrictions (for other tests you can try to confirm if this is what's happening): http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=518

(giving yourself 0.1 tailoring or blacksmithing and seeing if you can get a BOD might be the easiest test)

If this turns out to be the case, I believe as soon as you've purchased time, it flips you over to a regular account. I'm not sure if just entering a credit card number is enough (I've never been in a position to test).

10. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That's not quite true. If you want to convert it from a trial to a regular account, then you need to buy gametime, and then call the customer support number and have them flip it over for you

11. perfect, so just call UO Support and they will activate Mondains legacy when i give them the credt card info, Just making sure i got that right.

12. Maggie

Maggie Guest

Elves have a better chance of getting gems.