1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ultima Online music odd question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by marcelom, Nov 13, 2008.

1. marcelom

marcelom Guest

Hi guys, i was wandering.. i always loved the old music from UO, the one from UO Renaissance and AoS do you remember? you had 3 types of different combat music, two different britain tones, the death tone, the music from the forest.. anyway maybe you know something about this, is there a possibility to put this music back in the actual game client? i have all the midis that i recovered from my first UO Renaissance, but i see now the music is mp3, but it have a log archive that maybe it can be changed.. i ask this because you know some better way to do this.
    Regards!

2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you need to convert all midi's to MP3, just google it, there are sites that do it for free. next, you name the converts the same name as the songs in the uo directory, and replace. I did this to give me U6 battle music and Rule Britannia back in lord brits castle.